Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Be patient I'm new at this : )

Thank you to my cousin Tennille for suggesting that I start a blog so that we can keep everyone up to date with my pregnancy and Landry Kate. (Yes, if you are looking at the time of this posting, I am writing this at 4:oo a.m. Insomnia, it's just one of the great "side effects" of pregnancy.) As of today we only have 5 weeks and 4 days left until our baby girl is born. We are all very excited and anxious at the same time. Me, anxious because I'm the one who has to endure the pain and the unexpected. And everyone else, anxious because they just want her to be here! We would love to hear your comments and questions, and we are very excited to share our journey with everyone.

5 comments:

  1. This was a great idea. We are excited about Laundry Kate, too. I know she will be beautiful and so precious. You will make such a good Mommy. You are so good with kids! Take care. Love, Aunt Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you have a blog. That is how I basically keep up with everyone. I can't wait to see little Landry Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you took my advice. We don't feel so deserted and left out now down here in Little Rock. The entire family is excited about Landry Kate. The kids have asked everyday since we saw you if the baby has arrived yet. They are so excited. I can't wait to see how tiny and precious she is. Can't wait to give you motherly advice as well (as long as it is after she is eight weeks old) as I have no experience with new borns. Please keep us posted and we look forward to coming up when you go into labor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For those of you who don't know, Landry Kate is here and she is precious. I had the pleasure of spending about the first 12 hours of her life with her and she was a perfect little lady. She really didn't fuss and cry at all. I loved holding her and spending time with the new mom and the new nana. Thanks so much for letting me experience that with you all. Blake, thanks for listening to me and giving birth the one weekend I was already scheduled to be in Fayetteville. We couldn't have planned that one better if we tried. I hope you all are home and enjoying life. Can't wait to see pictures. I already miss her.

    love,
    Tennille

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blake, hope you are doing well. How is Landry Kate doing? Bet she is really growing. I love reading the blog to keep up. She is such a pretty baby. Remember Great Aunt Sharon likes to babysit. Of course, I know Nana does too but she might be gone some time.

    Love ya,

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete